The random witterings of Jonathan Morris, writer.

Monday 1 July 2019

Thunderball

Update.

There’s a new Doctor Who Magazine on the shelves, which can only mean another instalment of The Blogs of Doom. The issue has a Pertwee-era theme, so this month I plumped for everyone’s favourite rabbit poacher and sphere-hoarder, Sam Seeley. There’s also a few words on The Three Doctors from me in there.


By one of those odd coincidences, I seem to have had something released every month this year – The Bekdel Test, The Belly of the Beast, The Kamelion Empire, my book on The Dalek Invasion of Earth, This Sleep of Death and The Cars That Ate London! Well, it looks like the run will continue for a while longer as this month will see the release of The Avenues of Possibility, part of the The Legacy of Time box set, commemorating twenty glorious years of Big Finish doing Doctor Who stories. It will also commemorate eighteen glorious years of me writing them, on and off. Anyway, you can read more about the story in the latest Doctor Who Magazine (there’s a photo of me, eek) and in the latest edition of Vortex.


 But after that I think I don’t have anything coming in August. Ah well, all good things...