The random witterings of Jonathan Morris, writer.

Monday 14 January 2019

The Lonely Robot

A quick update on things going on and coming up.


Out now is issue 534 of Doctor Who Magazine. It contains, by me, the answers to the Christmas quiz. And yes, I’m kicking myself for forgetting the end of The End of Time Part II, which is also set on New Year’s Day, very briefly. Apart from that, I think I got away with it.


The magazine also includes another of my Blogs of Doom which made Andrew Pixley laugh out loud so it is officially, factually, funny. You can’t argue with Andrew Pixley, if he says something, it is true.

In other news, ooh look, here’s the cover for The Kamelion Empire, out in March. You can listen to the trailer and pre-order it here.


And in additional other news, I say a few words about my Missy story The Belly of the Beast (out in February) here, where you can also listen to the trailer.

I think that’s everything for now. My River Song story The Bekdel Test is out later this month, so I’ll be back to tell you about that when it is released...