The random witterings of Jonathan Morris, writer.

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Here Comes The Night

Very quick update...
  

There’s a cover and trailer for my forthcoming Doctor Who story Chase The Night, starring Tom Baker, Lalla Ward, Matthew Waterhouse, John Leeson and JANE ASHER. Yes, Jane Asher, of The Quatermass Xperiment, The Stone Tape, Wish Me Luck and countless other things. I was at the recording to hear her; she really got her teeth into the role!

The story can be pre-ordered here, and the trailer can be heard here (from 1 min 10 secs in). There’s also a press release about it here.


There’s also a new edition of Doctor Who Magazine in the shops now. A special Christmas edition, I’ve compiled the annual Christmas quiz. I’m particularly proud of this question:


 I've also got a piece on The Curse of Fatal Death in the upcoming 2020 Yearbook. More on that, next time!